NEW! ScholarOne online publication tool
The AEHMS would like to present, in partnership with our publishers at Taylor and Francis, a brand new online publication tool called ScholarOne. This system will act as the hub for all our submission, peer review and publication processes providing a more streamlined process which will enable a shortened peer-review timeline and lead to faster publication for accepted manuscripts.
Beginning January 1st, 2016, all new manuscripts submitted for publication in the AEHM must be submitted through the ScholarOne portal:
(Manuscripts submitted prior to January 1st, 2016 will continue to be processed through e-mails between the corresponding author(s) and AEHM editorial staff – as usual)
For assistance entering submissions through ScholarOne Manuscripts, please visit their website and download the Author Guide, watch the video tutorial or search frequently asked questions, which can all be accessed here: http://mchelp.manuscriptcentral.com/gethelpnow/training/author/
New users and/or corresponding authors should first create an account, and follow the on-screen prompts to have a private password sent to your main email account. Then log in to ScholarOne using your email and password to enter the author center. Follow the on screen instructions for submitting a new manuscript.
A successful manuscript submission to the AEHM should include:
- A Microsoft word version of your manuscript (formatted according to AEHMS standards-see below)
- Any additional figures, tables, and appendices not already included in the main document
- Signed and scanned Author Agreement form and Transfer of Copyright form
- Affiliation and contact information for all co-authors
- International and local referee suggestions
- Completion of the online ScholarOne submission process